If your domain is registered on Godaddy, you should follow this tutorial to update the NameServer of your Domain to our NameServer.
- Open the Godaddy.com website and click on “Sign In“. It will show you a login form.
- Enter the username and password of your Godaddy account and then click the “login” button.
- After a successful login, click on the + (plus) icon next to Domains in the “Products” tab.
- Click on “Launch” next to the domain you wish to manage.
- In Settings tab, Click on the “Manage” link under “Nameservers”.
- In “Nameservers Settings“, select “Custom” and then click on the “Edit Nameservers” Link.
- Enter your Nameserver in field 1 and field 2 and then click on the “OK” Button.
- Now click on the “Save” button.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 48 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.